Monday, March 24, 2008

Atlast college ends

By MageS_Ramuk
Hi…. This post is about my college farewell,

It was very long 8 semesters and even my college life was not as like the one I dreamt. I thought college life would be so happy and free. But after I joined my college I realized that’s only a dream. My college is strict and stupid. My college lunch rocks and no one could find the out wats the menu tasting it, but by the color of the rice we would come to an conclusion.

Well even though our college sucks we had a good time only within the class and with our friends. Though we had lot of groups within our class itself it was quite a good adventure and fun filled 8 semesters.

Then all good things come to an end…

Not only good things come to an end but bad things too my college……

Our college farewell day party was kept on march 25th. As we all expected it was quite boring ie the way our juniors gave that farewell to us. The best thing we had was our photo session, taking lot of photos as we can in different and innovative angle. The farewell party was quite boring with many boring sessions. At last we enjoyed a joyful dance by my classmate. He was in a great excitement and did a great comedy by dancing like a drunken fellow. Then everything ended quite well, but everyone was having a slight thought about missing their friends and somewhat their college.

No comments: