Invention of Internet and W WW has shrunk our entire globe into a small circle. Online Shopping has bought many customers around the entire globe to sell and buy their product. By this both Buyer and Seller is benefited. But the major fact that shaking this revolution is, how do users know about my product in certain website?(advertise) How do get the right product which I am searching for? Here comes Blogging as an intermediate path between both of them. Advertiser can create a buzz on their product by giving the details to a blogger who can improve advertiser links popularity on a search engine. This enables him to drive traffic to his website and also gain popularity among other competitors.
Even though blogging provides popularity to a website, how and where could a blogger find a advertiser? And vise versa. Here comes PayPerPost which bonds both the blogger and the advertiser. I heard of this PayPerPost from friend and found that advertise could benefit from what I write and also gives an opportunity to improve my writing skill. And the most joyous fact is we can make money from our writings. I now just found the use of PayPerPost and I am going to spread it.
No comments:
Post a Comment